ACademy of Natural Birth = Postpartum Doula Certification Requirements...
1. Make a resource list for mothers 10-15 resources.
2. Work with a mother for 10 hours for postpartum hours.
3. A final project helping mothers - Community project - can be Rebozo bone closing, Mother Roasting, Blessing Way ceremony, Belly binding, etc.
4. Interview 3 postpartum mothers (or one can be a father).
5. Learn the SMART Mother Model and do Case studies from each module (One per module minimum).
6. Take quizzes in each module and pass them with 70% or higher (or you may retake).
7. Follow Skills and Assignments in module. Handout assignments (at least one per module - if more may skip).
Submit all requirements and you will be certified postpartum doula.
Go to this website to get more info: http://academyofnaturalbirth.weebly.com
Postpartum Traditions Course Certification Requirements
Each section will have a project - so finish each project from each section.
#1: Asian Traditions Project
#2: Sacred Window Ayurveda Project
#3: Nutritional Project
#4: Herbal Project
Pass quizzes from each section with 70% or more. 90% will receive "with honors" on certificate.
Book reviews on the 3 books listed you need for the class:
The First Forty Days
Touching Heaven Postpartum Care
Natural Health After Birth
Also you need the Touching Heaven Postpartum Care Recipes
That's it - you will be certified after finishing the projects, quizzes and book reviews!
Learn more about postpartum course here.
Birth Course - Coming soon!
More info on certification requirements for birth class - coming soon!
Mini-classes coming soon!